Monday, October 15, 2018

Mission Statement

In 2002, I started keeping a journal.  Originally, I intended it to be a not-quite-daily journal of both the ordinary and extraordinary but by 2004 or so, I started writing about travel only.  As years went by and blogging became a thing, I had wished I had been blogging our trips so that the details of our adventures would be legible and accessible to others (and I could include pictures).  On the other hand, perhaps a daily chronicle of all of our vacations would bore and at this point it is too much to blog in retrospect.  Therefore, I decided to post only the best and most interesting entries in my travel journal.  Initially, of course, I will be editing what I wrote by hand years ago for public consumption on the blog, but eventually, I hope to blog contemporaneously with the each trip.

I hope you enjoy reading about our experiences as much as we did having them.

No comments:

Post a Comment